Friday, February 15, 2013

Frisbee Ad: You just can't do it alone

Valentine's Day was so yesterday! Love for Frisbee can be traced back to even farther...

"You just can't do it alone." [Wham-O Frisbee Television Ad (1980's)]
Screengrab from  80's Commercials Vol. 226

"You just can't do it alone." [Wham-O Frisbee Print Ad (1983)]
Frisbee Ad Lyrics:
I went to the beach one sunny day,
I saw a long-legged girl heading my way.
She was flipping a Frisbee and looking okay.
In one hot flash, she did a li'l spin.
She whipped me that Frisbee;
I whipped it back again because
you just can't do it alone!

Frisbee!
You just can’t do it, you just can't do it alone. (Toss it to me)
OK, honey, give it to me again.
Frisbee!
You just can’t do it, you just can't do it alone. (To me)
Frisbee!
You just can’t do it, you just can't do it alone.

No comments: