Monday, April 12, 2010

Wreturn

dbgf09Wash, DC -- David made his fairly anticipated return to ultimate Frisbee, ending a 10-month hiatus brought on by a wrist injury.

Sludge's No. 1-ranked Wii player announced in a silent Doodle RSVP Friday that Saturday’s game would be the date of his comeback.

"Sludge has always been a special focus in my career &, I think the National Mall is where I need to be, even though it's been a while since I last played." David said in a statement.

CHarlie, said: "We support David's decision to return to competitive Frisbee. Additionally, we support and encourage his stated commitment to continue the significant work required to rebuild his wrist-ourseful life."

"The long and shorts of it is we look forward to David's return to Sludge and seeing his lobster-claw catches back on the field," Umbro, manufacturer of David’s very, very outdated shorts, said in a prepared statement.

ESPN did not send any reporters to the event bcs of a 24-7 weekend coverage of the “Cheetah” Woods' return.

"When I finally got into a position to think about competitive play again, it became apparent to me that April 10th would be the earliest I could play," David said. "I want to thank Gayle for her loving support and understanding, plus all the participants in last year’s Fun Wrun. And, I'll give a very tender hi-five to anyone who can find my brown shirt, thanks.”
##

No comments: